Friday, February 27, 2009

Up and running!

We are nearly up and running at the new facility. It is essentially a soap shop only at this point as we haven't had time to move ALL our ingredients and packaging over yet. So, part of the day is spent in the old shop, part in the new... going to have to work on getting all of us in one place! LOL!

But, wow, is the space nice to have! Still working out the kinks. You know how when you move into a new home, you have to figure out how you are going to "live" in your new space to figure out where to put the pens, paper and tape in the kitchen? Or where the saran wrap is?!?! ; ) That's the stage we are in... now where is xxx??? But, slowly, we're getting there.

I'll have to post a picture (I'm really lame about it, I know! Sorry!) of the progression of Emma's Friends as seen in the size of our pots. I was looking at them today as we were making soap and it caused me to giggle to see how we've grown by that measure.

My sister, Lori (waving, "Hi Lori!") has said repeatedly to me, "you should take pictures of X" which is where we are at current stages. Still, I have none. We've moved twice now and increased our space three times in that span, but still not a photo to illustrate our growth. See, lame. And I love to take photographs, but we've just been BUSY! Good problem! LOL!

I'll work on those photos, but until next time, stay well!
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment