Tuesday, February 24, 2009

in bed... not the soap, me!

Uggh. What a drag this week has been. I came down with *something* ...who knows what. At least today I can talk without coughing incessantly. I still sound like a frog, but at least I can talk (husband is thinking yesterday was better... a break from my constant chatter! ;).

So, I have been banned from the shop - from making things. No one wants a sicky making lovelies, trust me. I did sneak in to grab prepackaged items (after handwashing and all!!) for shipping out orders that have been piling up.

Tomorrow with any luck, I'll be healthy enough to mask up and get back to work. The ingredients are waiting for me... calling me in like a siren...

Of course, the shiny side of all this is I did a lot of filing! I can see my desk, wow... been a while for that! I even opened the french doors to my office, it is that incredible a difference! LOL! Must go off now to finish up my tax prep. Double yuck. Oh well, some things must be done...

Stay well everyone,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment